Cross Country Moving Company
From a well-trained and experienced team of movers to hi-tech and temperature controlled storage units, we have everything to make your move the perfect one. On the Go has years of experience and expertise in long distance moving or cross country moving. Being a full-service long distance moving company, we can manage everything from packing/unpacking, loading/unloading, and transportation. Being one of the pioneering and reputed moving companies, rest assured your move with us will be 100% safe and smooth.
What is Long Distance Moving?
Any move that is above 300 miles is a long distance move. When a long distance move crosses state lines, it is called an interstate move. Long distance moving is a complex task and often requires careful planning. So, it becomes crucial to choose a moving company you can count on for every aspect of your relocation.
Factors Affecting Moving Budget
- Distance: How far are you moving?
- Belongings: How much stuff are you moving?
- Packing: Will you pack yourself, or would you like us to do this for you?
- Accessibility: Does the current or new location has elevators or walk-up only?
- Storage: Do you need storage?
- Insurance: Will you choose any additional valuation? We highly recommend it.